Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nogamihonkan Ryokan, you'll be centrally located in Beppu, steps from Takegawara Onsen and within a 5-minute drive of Umitamago. This ryokan is 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from Hells of Beppu and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Kijima Kogen Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 31 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs.Dining
At Nogamihonkan Ryokan, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, luggage storage, and an elevator. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takegawara Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Beppu Tower - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Beppu Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Jigokumushikobo Kannawa - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
B-Con Plaza, Global Tower - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Ichinoide Kaikan - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Beppu Rakutenchi - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Beppu City Traditional Bamboo Centre - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Kankaiji Onsen - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Takasakiyama Zoo - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Beppu Art Museum - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Umitamago - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Takasaki Mountain - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Tanoura Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Oita Fragrance Museum - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Nogamihonkan Ryokan is Oita (OIT) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 250 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: JPY 500 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Spa services on site
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage