Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Tokyo (Taito), Oak Hostel Zen is within a 15-minute walk of Ueno Park and Tokyo National Science Museum. This hostel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Tokyo National Museum and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Ueno Zoo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 27 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ueno Park - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nippori Textile Town - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tokyo National Science Museum - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Tokyo National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tokyo Bunka Kaikan - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ueno Zoo - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Ameya-Yokochō - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hanayashiki Amusement Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Asakusa Shrine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Sensō-ji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
University of Tokyo - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kaminarimon - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Tokyo Anime Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Akihabara Electric Town - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Tokyo Sky Tree - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 72.1 km / 44.8 mi
Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 24.8 km / 15.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 6 AM - 1 AM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 0 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Lockers available
- -Luggage storage
- -Shared microwave
- -Shared refrigerator