A stay at Mutsumikan places you in the heart of Gero, within a 10-minute walk of Onsen Museum and Onsenji Temple. This ryokan is 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from Takayama Jinya and 6.2 mi (10 km) from Gero Country Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs or take in the view from a garden. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the ryokan's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Event facilities at this ryokan consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Onsen Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Onsenji Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Gero Country Club - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Mont Deus Hidakuraiyama Snow Park - 35.8 km / 22.3 mi
Meiho Onsen - 36.3 km / 22.5 mi
Jionzenji Temple - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Gujo Hachiman Old Government Memorial Hall - 44.9 km / 27.9 mi
In the Middle of the Water - 45 km / 28 mi
Shiroyama Park - 49.3 km / 30.7 mi
Takayama Jinya - 49.7 km / 30.9 mi
Naegi Castle Ruins - 49.9 km / 31 mi
Miyagawa Morning Market - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Takayama Traditional Culture and Crafts Square - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
Takayama Tourist Information Center - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
Shorenji Temple - 50.3 km / 31.3 mi
The preferred airport for Mutsumikan is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 142.4 km / 88.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Children age 3 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. Guests who check in after 6 PM may not be able to be served dinner, and no refund will be given.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1296 per person (approximately)
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)