Located in Chetwynd, Pomeroy Inn and Suites Chetwynd is within a 5-minute drive of Chetwynd Chainsaw Carvings and Little Prairie Heritage Museum. This hotel is 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from Pine River Breaks Provincial Park and 14.3 mi (23 km) from Moberly Lake Provincial Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 87 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and ovens. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a waterslide, and a spa tub. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chetwynd Chainsaw Carvings - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Little Prairie Heritage Museum - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Pine River Breaks Provincial Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
Moberly Lake Provincial Park - 23 km / 14.3 mi
Gwillim Lake Provincial Park - 35.1 km / 21.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pomeroy Inn and Suites Chetwynd is Fort Saint John, BC (YXJ-North Peace) - 130.8 km / 81.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom