Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Atrium Palace Hotel places you in the heart of Yekaterinburg, steps from Yekaterinburg Circus and Germany Consulate General. This 5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Holy Trinity Cathedral and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Sverdlovsk Regional Universal Scientific Library.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, La Ronde Restaurant, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and 24-hour room service is provided. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Yekaterinburg? This hotel has 2045 square feet (190 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yekaterinburg Circus - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Germany Consulate General - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
World Trade Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Holy Trinity Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pavlik Morozov Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Sverdlovsk Regional Universal Scientific Library - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yekaterinburg Zoo - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Vysotsky Business Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
United Kingdom Consulate General - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
United States Consulate General - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Keyboard Monument - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yekaterinburg State Circus - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yekaterinburg TV Tower - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Greenwich Shopping Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
National Centre for Contemporary Arts - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
The preferred airport for Atrium Palace Hotel is Yekaterinburg (SVX-Koltsovo) - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself. Russian citizens: Adults (aged 14 and over) must present a valid internal passport at check-in (international Russian passports and driver's licenses are not accepted). Birth certificates must be presented for all Russian children (aged under 14) at check-in. If a Russian relative or legal guardian (rather than a parent) is traveling in Russia with a child under 14, that relative or legal guardian is also required to present documentation certifying authority to accompany child at check-in. Foreign citizens: Adults and children must present a valid passport, visa, and migration card at check-in.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this property.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: RUB 750 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: RUB 1850 per vehicle (one-way)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Reception hall
- -Free parking nearby
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -One meeting room - 1
- -Conference space size (meters) - 190
- -Conference space size (feet) - 2045
- -Luggage storage