Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in De Lutte, Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Grote Zwaan is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Huis Singraven and Landgoed Singraven. This eco-friendly hotel is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from Huize Keizer Museum and 6.5 mi (10.5 km) from St. Nicolaas Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 37 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Huize Keizer Museum - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
St. Nicolaas Church - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
't Goor Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Huis Singraven - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Landgoed Singraven - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
English Garden - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Saint Simon's and Jude's Church - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Chronomium Museum - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Rijksmuseum Twente - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Grote Kerk - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Altes Museum - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Sandstone Museum of Bad Bentheim - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
Bentheim Castle - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Grolsch Veste - 19.4 km / 12 mi
Stadhuis - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant De Grote Zwaan is Amsterdam (AMS-Schiphol) - 173.9 km / 108 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 for adults and EUR 16.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: EUR 12.50 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking