Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Modica, Cambiocavallo Unesco Area & Resort is within a 10-minute drive of Pietre Nere Beach and Cabrera Tower. This 4-star hotel is 3.6 mi (5.7 km) from Raganzino and 4.3 mi (6.8 km) from Port of Pozzallo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Modica? This hotel has 70 square feet (7 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cabrera Tower - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Pietre Nere Beach - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Raganzino - 5.7 km / 3.6 mi
Port of Pozzallo - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Spiaggia Maganuco - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Santa Maria di Focallo Beach - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Sampieri Beach - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Ispica Cave - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Porto Salvo - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Coast Wagon Beach - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
Corso Umberto I - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Chocolate Museum of Modica - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Church of San Pietro - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Cathedral of San Giorgio - 14.6 km / 9.1 mi
Castello dei Conti - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
The preferred airport for Cambiocavallo Unesco Area & Resort is Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) - 50.1 km / 31.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Airport shuttle service is available on request during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 8 years old and younger are not permitted from June to September.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 110 per vehicle (one way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 70
- -Conference space size (meters) - 7
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking