Located in Ragusa, Hotel Casato Licitra is in a rural location, within a 5-minute drive of Mediterranean Sea and Castle of Donnafugata. This 4-star country house is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Marina di Ragusa Beach and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from San Filippo Neri Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 guestrooms featuring minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional amenities at this country house include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Atalaya, a restaurant which specializes in regional cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Ragusa? This country house has facilities measuring 323 square feet (30 square meters), including a meeting room. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mediterranean Sea - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Castle of Donnafugata - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
San Filippo Neri Church - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Basilica of Maria Santissima Annunziata - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Castle of Naselli d'Aragona - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
San Biagio Church - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Archeological Park of Kamarina - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Clinica del Mediterraneo - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Museo Archeologico Regionale Ibleo - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Iblean Archaeological Museum - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Cathedral of San Giovanni Battista - 15.4 km / 9.6 mi
Palazzo Bertini - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Cathedral of St. John the Baptist - 15.8 km / 9.8 mi
Scoglitti Marina - 16.8 km / 10.5 mi
Spiaggia di Punta Secca - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Casato Licitra is Comiso (CIY-Vincenzo Magliocco) - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 December - 14 January, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 January - 15 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 March - 31 October, EUR 0.75 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 15 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -One meeting room
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 323
- -Conference space size (meters) - 30
- -Picnic area
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Food and water bowls
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking