With a stay at Fosshotel Hekla in Selfoss, you'll be 31.5 mi (50.6 km) from Thingvellir National Park and 25.4 mi (40.8 km) from Geysir Hot Springs. This hotel is 31.5 mi (50.7 km) from Gullfoss and 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Urridafoss Waterfall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Urridafoss Waterfall - 18.1 km / 11.2 mi
Skalholt Historical Site - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Skalholt Cathedral - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
Secret Lagoon - 20.4 km / 12.7 mi
Selfoss Church - 29.8 km / 18.5 mi
Tre Og List - 33.9 km / 21.1 mi
Turf House - 35.5 km / 22.1 mi
Hjalparfoss - 38.9 km / 24.1 mi
Tungufell - 39.3 km / 24.4 mi
Stong - 40.1 km / 24.9 mi
Geysir Hot Springs - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Kerid Crater - 40.8 km / 25.4 mi
Hella Golf Course - 41.5 km / 25.8 mi
LA Art Museum - 41.6 km / 25.8 mi
Laugarvatn Fontana - 41.9 km / 26 mi
The preferred airport for Fosshotel Hekla is Reykjavik (RKV-Reykjavik Domestic) - 86.1 km / 53.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: ISK 2300 for adults and ISK 1650 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)