With a stay at Rancho Viejo in Temascaltepec de Gonzalez, you'll be 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary and 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Templo del Señor del Perdón. This golf hotel is 14.8 mi (23.9 km) from Plaza Temascaltepec and 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from Nevado de Toluca National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 guestrooms. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and body treatments. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can enjoy other recreational amenities, which include an indoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Rancho Viejo, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Monarch Butterfly Sanctuary - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Templo del Señor del Perdón - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Plaza Temascaltepec - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
Nevado de Toluca National Park - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Rancho Avandaro Country Club - 32.5 km / 20.2 mi
Saint Francis of Assisi Church - 40.7 km / 25.3 mi
Velo de Novia Waterfalls - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
Lake Avandaro - 44.2 km / 27.5 mi
Church of Saint Mary - 44.6 km / 27.7 mi
Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum - 44.8 km / 27.8 mi
Joaquin Arcadio Pagaza Cultural Center - 45.2 km / 28.1 mi
Central Square - 45.4 km / 28.2 mi
Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education - 45.6 km / 28.3 mi
Mexiquense Cultural Center - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Artisan Market - 46.1 km / 28.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX) - 120.9 km / 75.1 mi
Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi
The preferred airport for Rancho Viejo is Mexico City Intl. Airport (MEX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: MXN 300 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 200.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Tennis on site
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Television in common areas
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Golf course on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Mountain biking nearby