With a stay at Daibutsu Ryokan in Takaoka, you'll be a 1-minute walk from Takaoka Daibutsu Buddha and 6 minutes by foot from Takaoka Municipal Museum. This ryokan is 6 mi (9.6 km) from Noto Peninsula and 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from Imizu Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones and safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as bicycles to rent or take in the view from a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Takaoka Daibutsu Buddha - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Takaoka Municipal Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Imizu Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Takaoka Castle Remains - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Tomb of Toshinaga Maeda - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Takaoka Art Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kanaya-cho Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Zuiryu-ji Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Notohanto Quasi-National Park - 6.4 km / 3.9 mi
Shokoji Temple - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Fushiki Weather Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Izumi City Shinminato Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Keta Shrine - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Akamaru Asai Shrine - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Amaharashi Coast - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
The preferred airport for Daibutsu Ryokan is Toyama Airport (TOY) - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This hotel closes at 11 PM. All guests must check in and be in the building before that time.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 860 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage