Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Syunjuan Hasshokaku Mizunowo in Kakamigahara, you'll be in the historical district, within a 5-minute drive of Inuyama Castle and Zuizenji Temple. This hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Daisyoji Temple and 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from Sankoinari Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. LCD televisions are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments or enjoy recreation amenities such as karaoke.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, an elevator, and coffee/tea in a common area. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Zuizenji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Inuyama Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Daisyoji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Haritsuna Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Inuyama Cultural Historical Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Sankoinari Shrine - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Japan Monkey Park - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Jakko-in Temple - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Momotaro Shrine - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Omiyasengen Shrine - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Kakamigahara Aerospace Science Museum - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Oagata Shrine - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Honen Matsuri - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Little World Museum of Man - 9.6 km / 6 mi
Ongakuji Temple - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.) - 70.1 km / 43.5 mi
Nagoya (NKM-Komaki) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
The preferred airport for Syunjuan Hasshokaku Mizunowo is Nagoya (NGO-Chubu Centrair Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 10 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 2000 for adults and JPY 1500 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage