With a stay at Umi-Akari in Himi, you'll be steps from Noto Peninsula and Notohanto Quasi-National Park. This ryokan is 3.8 mi (6 km) from Himinoe Park and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Himi Banya-gai Harbour Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 46 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and slippers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary bottled water, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and shopping on site.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Dining umi serving guests of Umi-Akari. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include an elevator, coffee/tea in a common area, and a water dispenser.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Noto Peninsula - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Notohanto Quasi-National Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Himinoe Park - 6 km / 3.8 mi
Himi Banya-gai Harbour Market - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Himi Fisherman's Wharf - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Minatogawa Automaton Clock - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Himi City Museum - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Jonichiji Temple - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Himi Seaside Botanical Garden - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Ishizuyama Panoramic Observatory - 12.6 km / 7.9 mi
Kokutaiji Temple - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Sakuradani Burial Mounds - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Amaharashi Coast - 14.4 km / 9 mi
Keta Shrine - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Fushiki Weather Museum - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Toyama Airport (TOY) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
Noto Airport (NTQ) - 73.5 km / 45.7 mi
The preferred airport for Umi-Akari is Toyama Airport (TOY).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a smoke detector This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email 7 days before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Hot springs access available from 6:00 AM to midnight.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping on site
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Vending machine
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Water dispenser
- -Electric car charging station
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Well-lit path to entrance