Located in Rustenburg, Protea Hotel by Marriott Rustenburg Hunters Rest is in the mountains, a 1-minute drive from Kgaswane Mountain Reserve and 9 minutes from Waterfall Mall. This 4-star hotel is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Rustenburg Golf Club and 12.4 mi (19.9 km) from Olympia Park Stadium.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 98 guestrooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a hair salon.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Rustenburg? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kgaswane Mountain Reserve - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Waterfall Mall - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Rustenburg Golf Club - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Olympia Park Stadium - 19.9 km / 12.4 mi
Buffellspoort Valley Information Center - 27.6 km / 17.2 mi
Mountain Sanctuary Park - 28.9 km / 18 mi
Buffelspoort Lake - 30 km / 18.6 mi
Lebone II - College of the Royal Bafokeng - 30 km / 18.7 mi
Royal Bafokeng Stadium - 35.7 km / 22.2 mi
Koster Park and Playfields - 47.7 km / 29.6 mi
Dutch Reformed Church - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
The preferred airport for Protea Hotel by Marriott Rustenburg Hunters Rest is Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria) - 98.6 km / 61.3 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 7 AM to 5 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 295.00
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 147.50 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: ZAR 330.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: ZAR 165.00 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- 1 percent tourism fee will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: ZAR 195 for adults and ZAR 125 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: ZAR 300 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: ZAR 300 (one-way)
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Golf course on site
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Steam room
- -Picnic area
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3229
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 300
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking