A stay at Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Hauts du Chazal places you in the heart of Besancon, just a 4-minute walk from Jean Minjoz Hospital and within a 5-minute drive of Micropolis Conference Center. This residence is 4 mi (6.5 km) from Besancon Cathedral and 4 mi (6.5 km) from Hotel de Ville.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 70 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary newspapers.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jean Minjoz Hospital - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Micropolis Conference Center - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Besancon Cathedral - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Hotel de Ville - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Fortifications of Vauban - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Pelote Tower - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
University of Franche-Comte - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Musee des Beaux-Arts - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Palais Granvelle - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
City of Arts - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Besancon Citadel - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Place du 8 Septembre - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Citadel of Besancon - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Porte Rivotte - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Val De Pesmes - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport) - 168.2 km / 104.5 mi
Dole (DLE-Franche-Comte Regional) - 53.5 km / 33.2 mi
The preferred airport for Zenitude Hôtel-Résidences Les Hauts du Chazal is Mulhouse (MLH-EuroAirport).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - noon
- Monday - Friday: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.00 for adults and EUR 4.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Wheelchair accessible parking