With a stay at Nobile Resort Thermas de Olímpia in Olimpia, you'll be steps from Laranjais Thermal Springs and a 3-minute drive from Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium. This family-friendly resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Church of Our Lady of Aparecida and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 488 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. This Mediterranean resort also features tour/ticket assistance and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 3 poolside bars.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hot Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Valley of the Dinosaurs - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Cowboy Monument - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 47.8 km / 29.7 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 48.5 km / 30.1 mi
Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Barretos Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
Barretos Sport Club Municipal Stadium - 51.2 km / 31.8 mi
The preferred airport for Nobile Resort Thermas de Olímpia is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 57.4 km / 35.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Children's pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Reception hall
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Number of poolside bars - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking