Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Nobile Resort Thermas de Olímpia in Olimpia, you'll be steps from Laranjais Thermal Springs and a 3-minute drive from Rui Barbosa Square. This family-friendly resort is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Church of Our Lady of Aparecida.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 488 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional amenities at this Mediterranean resort include tour/ticket assistance and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the resort's coffee shop/café. Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 3 poolside bars.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Laranjais Thermal Springs - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Hot Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Maria Tereza Breda Municipal Stadium - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Rui Barbosa Square - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Church of Our Lady of Aparecida - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Maria Olimpia Folklore and History Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Altino Arantes Square - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Recinto do Folclore - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Barretos Country Water Park - 47.3 km / 29.4 mi
Cowboy Monument - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
Historical and Artistic Ruy Menezes Museum of Folklore - 47.5 km / 29.5 mi
Cowboy Park Arena - 47.9 km / 29.7 mi
Barretos Sport Club Municipal Stadium - 48.7 km / 30.3 mi
Barretos Cathedral of the Holy Spirit - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
North Shopping Barretos - 50.2 km / 31.2 mi
The preferred airport for Nobile Resort Thermas de Olímpia is Sao Jose do Rio Preto (SJP-Profesor Eribel Manoel Reino State) - 61.9 km / 38.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Coffee shop or café
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Children's pool
- -Free self parking
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of outdoor pools - 3
- -Number of spa tubs - 4
- -Number of poolside bars - 3
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking