With a stay at The Pinnacle Lodge, you'll be centrally located in Sun Peaks, steps from Sun Peaks Resort and 8 minutes by foot from Sun Peaks Golf Course. This ski hotel is 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from Shuswap Lake and 6.9 mi (11.2 km) from Kamloops Lake.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 20 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as refrigerators and sofa beds.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include ski storage and barbecue grills.Dining
English breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sun Peaks Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sun Peaks Golf Course - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kamloops Lake - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
Heffley Lake - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Columbia Mountains - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Roderick Haig-Brown Provincial Park - 39.4 km / 24.5 mi
Adams Lake Recreation Conference Centre - 41 km / 25.5 mi
Niskonlith Lake Provincial Park - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Shuswap Lake - 43.2 km / 26.8 mi
The preferred airport for The Pinnacle Lodge is Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 60.8 km / 37.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 7 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact this property in advance to arrange check-in.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 19.00 per person, per night
- Fitness center access
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- In-room safe
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: CAD 19 for adults and CAD 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Smoke-free property
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Uncovered parking