Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Grand Hotel du Park et Regina in Montecatini Terme, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Funicolare Cablecar Railway and Terme Leopoldine. This 4-star hotel is 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Forest of the Elves and Goblins Mini Golf and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Terme Tettuccio.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 105 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment.Amenities
Enjoy the recreation opportunities such as an outdoor pool or make use of other amenities including tour/ticket assistance.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Funicolare Cablecar Railway - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Terme Leopoldine - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Terme Tettuccio - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Terme Excelsior - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Forest of the Elves and Goblins Mini Golf - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Terme di Montecatini - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
La Torretta Tennis Club - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Montecatini Congress Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Piazza del Popolo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Giuseppe Giusti - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art and the Twentieth Century - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Porta Fiorentina - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Montecatini Golf Club - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Gipsoteca Libero Andreotti Civic Museum - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
San Domenico - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Pisa (PSA-Galileo Galilei) - 62.7 km / 39 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 December - 31 January, EUR 1.12 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 30 November, EUR 1.40 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Outdoor pool - 1
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel