A stay at Letto Hotel Porto Alegre places you in the heart of Porto Alegre, steps from Teatro de Arena and 3 minutes by foot from Julio de Castilhos Museum. This hotel is 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Beira-Rio Stadium and 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Pontifical Catholic University of Rio Grande do Sul.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teatro de Arena - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Julio de Castilhos Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Rua da Praia - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Metropolitan Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Memorial of the Public Ministry of Rio Grande do Sul - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Piratini Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Farroupilha Palace - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Dante Barone Theater - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Memorial of the Judiciary - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Marechal Deodoro Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Solar of Representatives - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Our Lady of the Rosary Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Sao Pedro Theater - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Rio Grande do Sul State Public Library - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
CEEE Erico Verissimo Cultural Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Letto Hotel Porto Alegre is Salgado Filho Intl. Airport (POA) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Utility surcharge: BRL 5 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair accessible – no