Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Awaji Yumesenkei in Sumoto (Sumoto Onsen), you'll be steps from Osaka Bay and Sumiyoshi Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Sumoto Castle and 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Aiya Falls.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and a turndown service.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find hot springs, a nightclub, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
At Awaji Yumesenkei, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Osaka Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sumoto Castle - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Aiya Falls - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Senkoji Temple - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Rengeji Temple - 11.3 km / 7 mi
Awaji World Park Onokoro - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Awaji Farm Park England Hill - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Onokorojima Shrine - 16 km / 10 mi
Okayamaji Temple - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kakujuji Temple - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Awajishima Monkey Center - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Chorinji Temple - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Izanagi Shrine - 19.2 km / 11.9 mi
Takataya Kahei Park - 19.3 km / 12 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 138.6 km / 86.1 mi
Tokushima (TKS) - 48.3 km / 30 mi
Kobe (UKB) - 76.1 km / 47.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 103.3 km / 64.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Free self parking
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Spa services on site
- -Arcade/game room
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking