Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Hotel Mágico Inn in Cuautla, you'll be connected to a shopping center, you'll be a 4-minute drive from Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec. This hotel is 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from Tepozteco Pyramid and 29.3 mi (47.1 km) from Palace of Cortes Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 61 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a water park (surcharge), an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. This Beaux Arts hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Cuexcomate, a family restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7 AM to noon and on weekends from 8 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Las Tazas Thermal Waters - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Oaxtepec - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Universidad Dorados - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Zapata Park - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
El Almeal Thermal Waters - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Los Limones Thermal Waters - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Church of Santiago Apostol - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Agua Hedionda Thermal Waters - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Artisan Market of Tepoztlan - 25 km / 15.6 mi
Ex-Convent of the Nativity - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Tepoztlán Museum - 25.3 km / 15.7 mi
Tepozteco Pyramid - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
El Tepozteco National Park and Pyramid - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Iztaccihuatl Popocatepetl National Park - 35.8 km / 22.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Mágico Inn is Mexico City, Distrito Federal (MEX-Mexico City Intl.) - 102.5 km / 63.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: MXN 800
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: MXN 400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 180 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1600 per person (one-way)
- Late check-out fee: MXN 590 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Water dispenser
- -Swim-up bar
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Water park access (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Conference space size (meters) - 128
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel