Located in Elizabethtown, Motel 6 Elizabethtown, KY is within a 5-minute drive of Hardin County History Museum and Brown Pusey House. This motel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Elizabethtown City Park and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from The Cannonball.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms with showers are provided.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Elizabethtown City Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Brown Pusey House - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Hardin County History Museum - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
The Cannonball - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Elizabethtown Community & Technical College - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Swope's Cars of Yesteryear Museum - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Elizabethtown Nature Park - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Elizabethtown Sports Park - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Freeman Lake Park - 7.5 km / 4.6 mi
Towne Mall - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Elizabethtown Country Club - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Heartland Golf Club - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Boundary Oak Distillery - 15.6 km / 9.7 mi
Lincoln Museum - 21.9 km / 13.6 mi
Saunders Springs Nature Preserve - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place and a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking