With a stay at Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities, you'll be centrally located in Kennewick, a 3-minute drive from Toyota Center and 12 minutes from TRAC Center. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3 km) from Three Rivers Convention Center and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Columbia Center Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a picnic area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. A complimentary continental breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Kennewick? This hotel has 10764 square feet (1000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Toyota Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Three Rivers Convention Center - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Columbia Center Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
The REACH Museum - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Trios Health Southridge Hospital - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Columbia Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Trios Women's and Children's Hospital - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Cable Bridge - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Badger Mountain Vineyard - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Franklin County Historical Society - 10.1 km / 6.2 mi
Columbia Point Golf Course - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
Bookwalter Winery - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Barnard Griffin Winery - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Tagaris Winery - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Fresenius Medical Care at Lourdes Health Network - 12.9 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities) - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
Richland, WA (RLD) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
The preferred airport for Red Lion Inn & Suites Kennewick Tri-Cities is Pasco, WA (PSC-Tri-Cities).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Conference center
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10764
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1000
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Food and water bowls