Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hôtel Duquesne places you in the heart of Nantes, within a 10-minute walk of Nantes Cathedral and Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Passage Pommeraye and 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Jardin des Plantes.Rooms
Stay in one of 25 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Limited parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nantes Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Place Royale - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bouffay Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Place du Marechal Foch - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chateau of the Dukes of Brittany - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Passage Pommeraye - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Place du Commerce - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Theatre Graslin - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Japanese Garden - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Ile de Versailles - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Beaux-Arts Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Cours Cambronne - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hotel Dieu Hospital - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nantes Museum of Natural History - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Jardin des Plantes - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Duquesne is Nantes (NTE-Nantes - Atlantique) - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.75 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 8 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage