In the heart of Kettleman City, Quality Inn Kettleman City near Hwy 41 is within a 5-minute drive of Kettleman City Library and Kettleman City Community Park. This hotel is 2 mi (3.2 km) from Kettleman City Community Services.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 58 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 46-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kettleman City Library - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Kettleman City Community Services - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Kettleman City Community Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Coalinga State Hospital - 33.7 km / 20.9 mi
Kelly Slater Wave Co. Surf Ranch - 35.9 km / 22.3 mi
Tachi Palace Casino - 37.1 km / 23.1 mi
Lemoore Golf Course - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Sarah A. Mooney Memorial Museum - 41.2 km / 25.6 mi
Coalinga City Park - 43.5 km / 27 mi
Heritage Park - 44 km / 27.3 mi
R.C. Baker Memorial Museum - 44.3 km / 27.5 mi
Coalinga City Office - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
James Dean Memorial Junction - 45.8 km / 28.5 mi
Naval Air Station Lemore - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Clark Center for Japanese Art and Culture - 48.9 km / 30.4 mi
The preferred airport for Quality Inn Kettleman City near Hwy 41 is Fresno Yosemite Intl. Airport (FAT) - 97.5 km / 60.6 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Business center
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance