Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Austria Classic Heiligkreuz in Hall In Tirol (Innsbruck-Land District), you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Parish Church of St. Nicholas and Hall Mining Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Hall Mint Museum and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Hasegg Castle.Rooms
Stay in one of 30 guestrooms featuring Smart televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Hall In Tirol? This hotel has facilities measuring 538 square feet (50 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Parish Church of St. Nicholas - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Galerie St. Barbara - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Hall Mining Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hasegg Castle - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hall Mint Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Basilica of St. Michael - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nordkette Mountains - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Lake Baggersee - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
DEZ Shopping Center - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Alpenzoo - 9.1 km / 5.6 mi
Hofgarten Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
OlympiaWorld - 9.6 km / 5.9 mi
Cathedral of St. James - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Helbling House - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Innsbruck City Tower - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
The preferred airport for Austria Classic Heiligkreuz is Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Saturday: 7 AM - 10 PM
- Sunday - Sunday: 5 PM - 9 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12.90 and EUR 12.90 for adults, EUR 6.50 and EUR 6.5 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Ski passes available
- -Ski storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Conference space size (feet) - 538
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking