Located in Miyakonojo, Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo is within a 15-minute drive of Hayamizu Park and Sekinoo Fall. This hotel is 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Kirishima Shrine and 28.5 mi (45.9 km) from Aeon Mall Miyazaki.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 128 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hayamizu Park - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Sekinoo Fall - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Mochiosekinoo Prefectural Park - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
Shiibae Park - 15.9 km / 9.8 mi
Kasumi Shrine - 21.1 km / 13.1 mi
Kirishima-Kinkowan National Park - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Kirishima Shrine - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Takachiho Ranch - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
Sano Shrine - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
Takachiho Country Club - 28.3 km / 17.6 mi
Nojirikopia - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Ojibaru Park - 29.3 km / 18.2 mi
Kirishima Shinwanosato Park - 30.4 km / 18.9 mi
Mount Takachiho - 31.5 km / 19.6 mi
Maruo Falls - 35.4 km / 22 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kagoshima (KOJ) - 86.2 km / 53.6 mi
Miyazaki (KMI) - 41.7 km / 25.9 mi
The preferred airport for Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo is Kagoshima (KOJ).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- One child 18 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Free wired Internet
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)