A stay at Fukuoka Hana Hostel places you in the heart of Fukuoka, within a 10-minute walk of Canal City Hakata and Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Port of Hakata and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have hair dryers and slippers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hakata Traditional Craft Center - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kushida Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Hakata Machiya Folk Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Reisen Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Asian Art Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakata Riverain - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Canal City Hakata - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Hakataza Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Tochoji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shofukuji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Fukuhaku Deai Bridge - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 77.4 km / 48.1 mi
The preferred airport for Fukuoka Hana Hostel is Fukuoka Airport (FUK).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests will receive an access code.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Shared microwave
- -Lockers available
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance