With a stay at Green Rich Hotel Kagoshima Tenmonkan, you'll be centrally located in Kagoshima, within a 5-minute drive of Kagoshima City Aquarium and Kagoshima Arena. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Kagoshima Citizens' Culture Hall and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Jigenryuhyohousho History Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Partially open bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Jigenryuhyohousho History Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Xavier Church Shinseido - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Terukuni Shrine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Saigo Takamori Statue - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kagoshima City Museum of Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shiroyama Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of the Meiji Restoration - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Water Front Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kagoshima Prefectural Museum of Culture - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Tsurumaru Castle - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Reimeikan Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Amu Plaza Kagoshima - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Sakurajima Port Ferry Terminal - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kagoshima City Aquarium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Amuran Ferris Wheel - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The preferred airport for Green Rich Hotel Kagoshima Tenmonkan is Kagoshima Airport (KOJ) - 43.1 km / 26.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available Safety features at this property include a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 650 for adults and JPY 650 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -One meeting room
- -Wheelchair accessible – no