Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Greve in Chianti, Le Cetinelle B&B is in a rural location, within a 15-minute drive of Wine Museum and Piazza Matteotti. This farm stay is 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from The Mall Luxury Outlet and 5.6 mi (9 km) from Valdarno.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 6 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Prepare your meals in the shared/communal kitchen. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an attached winery and an outdoor pool. This farm stay also features complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and refrigerator in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Valdarno - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Wine Museum - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Piazza Matteotti - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Castello d'Albola - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Church of Santa Maria Assunta - 13.4 km / 8.3 mi
Passignano Abbey - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Il Molino di Grace Winery - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
Castello di Radda Winery - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Franciscan Monastery of St. Francis - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Abbey of Passignano - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Buondonno Winery - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Church of San Sigismondo - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Sezzate Castle - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Gaiole in Chianti Stadium - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Circolo Golf Ugolino - 21.8 km / 13.6 mi
The preferred airport for Le Cetinelle B&B is Florence (FLR-Peretola) - 42 km / 26.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 3 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 29 February, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 March - 31 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -24-hour pool access
- -Winery attached
- -Shared refrigerator
- -Outdoor furniture