Located in Barjouville, Hotel L'Oree de Chartres is in the business district, within a 10-minute drive of La Maison Picassiette and International Stained-Glass Centre. This hotel is 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Chartres Cathedral and 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Church of Saint-Andre.Rooms
Stay in one of 66 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a banquet hall.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. This hotel has 4 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
International Stained-Glass Centre - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Chartres Cathedral - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Fine Arts Museum of Chartres - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
La Maison Picassiette - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Church of Saint-Andre - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Marcel Proust Museum - House of Aunt Léonie - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Chateau de Maintenon - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Bois Richeux Medieval Garden - 29.7 km / 18.5 mi
Loire Valley - 31.8 km / 19.7 mi
Perche Regional Nature Park - 33.3 km / 20.7 mi
Haute Vallée de Chevreuse Regional Natural Park - 35.5 km / 22 mi
Château de Frazé - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
Frazé Town Hall - 36.9 km / 22.9 mi
Chateau de La Loupe - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The Big Oak - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel L'Oree de Chartres is Orly Airport (ORY) - 85.8 km / 53.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Banquet hall
- -Reception hall
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Shopping mall on site
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk