With a stay at Hotel Camping Hamada du Draa in M'Hamid El Ghizlane, you'll be in the historical district and 4 minutes by foot from Mosque Mhamid. This spa hotel is within the region of Oulad Driss Kasbah and Dunes de Chegaga.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 14 individually decorated guestrooms. Rooms have private patios. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take time to pamper yourself with a visit to the full-service spa. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at chez Hamada du Draa, a restaurant which specializes in Moroccan cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ksar Ait-Ben-Haddou - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Mhamid Main Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mosque Mhamid - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all onsite payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Poolside bar
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free breakfast
- -Free wired Internet
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Children's club
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available