With a stay at Hotel Quinta Avenida in Medellin (Laureles), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Plaza Mayor Covention Center and Botero Plaza. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Atanasio Giradot Stadium and 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Lleras Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 23 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary local cuisine breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Parques del Río Medellín - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Jose Gutierrez Gomez Medellin Metropolitan Theatre - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Plaza de Toros La Macarena - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Empresas Públicas de Medellín - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Pies Descalzos Park - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Plaza Mayor Covention Center - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Plaza de La Libertad de Medellin - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Lights Park - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Carlos Vieco Theatre - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Medellin Town Hall - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Antioquia Government Office - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pueblito Paisa - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Quinta Avenida is Medellin (MDE-Jose Maria Cordova Intl.) - 26 km / 16.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Tax ID - 43528430. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only