With a stay at Hôtel le Mittelwihr in Mittelwihr, you'll be steps from Ballons des Vosges Nature Park and a 4-minute drive from NaturOparC. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Little Venice and 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 15 guestrooms featuring minibars. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include complimentary newspapers, and both cribs/infant beds (surcharge) and rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are available on request.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, La Table de Mittelwihr, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Ballons des Vosges Nature Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
NaturOparC - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Casino Barriere de Ribeauville - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Château Girsberg - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Jean Baptiste Adam - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Jean Sipp Winery - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kayserberg Castle - 6.8 km / 4.3 mi
Albert Schweitzer Museum - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Ammerschwihr Golf Club - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Colmar Expo - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Toy Museum of Colmar - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Theater Colmar - 10.9 km / 6.7 mi
St. Ulrich Fortress - 11 km / 6.8 mi
House of the Heads - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
The Dominican Church - 11.2 km / 6.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel le Mittelwihr is Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 64.8 km / 40.2 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed No onsite parking is available This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 9 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 9 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 16 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)