With a stay at Hôtel Saint-Martin, you'll be centrally located in Colmar, within a 5-minute walk of Little Venice and Saint-Matthews Protestant Church. This hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from Kaiserstuhl and 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 40 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and a turndown service, and you can also request cribs/infant beds (surcharge).Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and an elevator.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Saint-Matthews Protestant Church - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Collegiale St-Martin - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Bartholdi Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Colmar Covered Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Little Venice - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Toy Museum of Colmar - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
The Dominican Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Parc du Champ de Mars - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Unterlinden Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
House of the Heads - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Theater Colmar - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Colmar Expo - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Andre Stentz Winery - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Wolfberger Winery - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Old Town of Eguisheim - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Saint-Martin is Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.) - 69.1 km / 42.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Well-lit path to entrance