With a stay at Hotel Residence Les Terrasses de Trestel in Trevou-Treguignec, you'll be on the waterfront, just a 2-minute walk from Trestel Beach and 9 minutes by foot from Plage aux Choux. This beach apartment is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Plage de Port le Goff and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Plage de Poulpry.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Flat-screen televisions are provided for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and microwaves.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this apartment include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a picnic area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Trestel Beach - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Plage aux Choux - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Plage de Port le Goff - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Plage de Poulpry - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Plage de Keriec - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Plage du Royau - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Port du Royau - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Plage de Port l'Épine - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Plage de Porz Garo - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Plage Des Dunes - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Plage de Nantouar - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Plage Rochanic - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Plade de la Sentinelle - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Plage du Voleur - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Rocher du Voleur - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques) - 179 km / 111.2 mi
Lannion (LAI-Lannion - Cote de Granit) - 14.4 km / 8.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Residence Les Terrasses de Trestel is Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Friday: 10 AM - 3:30 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Consumption Electricity fee: EUR 0.2 for use per kWh.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Pet fee: EUR 29 per accommodation, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 19 per stay
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking