With a stay at Hôtel Pacific, you'll be centrally located in Calais, within a 10-minute drive of Port of Calais and Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle. This hotel is 7.4 mi (11.9 km) from Cap Blanc-Nez and 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Eglise Notre Dame.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 16 guestrooms. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and a turndown service.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, a library, and coffee/tea in a common area. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Musee des Beaux-Arts et de la Dentelle - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Eglise Notre Dame - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Calais Lighthouse - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Calais Hotel de Ville - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Les Six Bourgeois - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Burghers of Calais - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Calais Lace Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Calais Beach - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Port of Calais - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Regional Natural Park of the Caps and Opal Marsh - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Baraques Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Les Baraques Military Cemetery - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Voiliers Beach - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Digue Beach - 6.7 km / 4.1 mi
Cité Europe - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Pacific is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 118.1 km / 73.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 11:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and key retrieval information. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- Covered self parking fee: EUR 8 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Covered parking