With a stay at Mama Simona - Cusco, you'll be centrally located in Cusco, just a 4-minute walk from San Pedro Market and 8 minutes by foot from Plaza de Armas. This hostel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Cusco Cathedral and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from San Pedro Church.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 22 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Housekeeping is provided daily, and microwaves can be requested.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.Dining
A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) and a train station pick-up service.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
San Pedro Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
San Pedro Church - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Arch of Santa Clara - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of Contemporary Art - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
ChocoMuseum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Museo de Plantas Sagradas Magicas y Medicinales - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Plaza El Regocijo - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
La Merced Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Armas - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Church of the Company of Jesus - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cusco Museum of Popular Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Inca Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Palace of Justice - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Mama Simona - Cusco is Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl. Airport (CUZ) - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not served at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: PEN 15 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby