A stay at Atlantis Hostal places you in the heart of Cusco, within a 15-minute walk of Plaza de Armas and Cusco Cathedral. This family-friendly hostal is 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from San Pedro Market and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kusicancha.Rooms
Stay in one of 16 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as an attached winery or take in the view from a rooftop terrace and a garden. Additional features at this hostal include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and complimentary babysitting/childcare. Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 200 meters.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hostal also offers 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. A roundtrip airport shuttle and a train station pick-up service are provided for an additional charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Plaza San Blas - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
San Blas Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Olave Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Blas Viewpoint - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Hatunrumiyoc - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Twelve Angled Stone - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Religious Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
UNSAAC Yale International Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Direccion Desconcentrada de Cultura Cusco - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kusicancha - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Quechua Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Santa Catalina Convent - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de las Nazarenas - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Pre-Columbian Art Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Cusco Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Atlantis Hostal is Cusco (CUZ-Alejandro Velasco Astete Intl.) - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: PEN 30 per night for guests under 20 years old staying between 1 January - 28 December
- Cash Breakage deposit: PEN 50 per night for guests under 29 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- The national sales tax (18%) may be charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- -Winery attached
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Babysitting or childcare (free)
- -Wheelchair accessible – no