With a stay at Villa Hôtel Gounod in Lille (Saint-Maurice Pellevoisin), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Casino Barriere Lille and Lille Grand Palais. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Euralille and 2 mi (3.3 km) from Zenith Arena Concert Hall.Rooms
Stay in one of 9 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Casino Barriere Lille - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Euralille - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
L'Aeronef - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Henri Matisse Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Museum of the Gunners - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Lille Grand Palais - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Opera House - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Old Stock Exchange - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Hospice Comtesse - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Rihour Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lille Grand Square - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Pasteur Institute Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Lille Cathedral - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Porte de Paris - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
The preferred airport for Villa Hôtel Gounod is Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 7 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 2 PM - 9 PM
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 12 for adults and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Luggage storage
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls