With a stay at Hakone Ryori Yado Kyuan in Hakone, you'll be in the mountains, a 4-minute walk from Hakone Kowakien Yunessun and a 4-minute drive from Hakone Open Air Museum. This 4-star ryokan is 5 mi (8 km) from Hakone Shrine and 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Lake Ashi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 10 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and espresso makers. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. 40-inch flat-screen televisions with DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, spring water baths, and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as hot springs. Additional amenities at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Take advantage of the ryokan's room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to 9 AM for a fee. Savor a hosted, home-cooked dinner daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakone Kowakien Yunessun - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Okada Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chisuji Falls - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Hakone Museum of Art - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Hakone Gora Park - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Hakuundo Chaen - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Hakone Museum of Photography - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Hakone Open Air Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Sengokuhara Onsen - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Ōwakudani - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Miyagino Hayakawa Breakwater Cherry Blossoms - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Hakone Geo Museum - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Pola Museum of Art - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Hakone Ropeway - 3.8 km / 2.3 mi
Hiryu Falls - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Train station shuttle service is available on request from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Guests booked in Room Only rate plans who wish to receive breakfast or dinner during their stay must contact the property 3 days before arrival to pre-book meals (subject to availability; meal service not guaranteed). Meals service cannot be requested after check-in. Half Board meals are not included in the Half Board rate for children age 5 and younger. Guests may bring their own food for children age 5 and younger, or pay for their meals at the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services, spa treatments, and private bath/onsen. Reservations can be made by contacting the ryokan prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 3780 for adults and JPY 3780 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Free area shuttle
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Spa services on site
- -Free valet parking
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Luggage storage
- -Wheelchair accessible – no
- -Hosted evening meal