Located in Mahe Island, Savoy Resort & Spa is on the beach, a 3-minute walk from Bazar Labrin Market and 13 minutes by foot from Beau Vallon Beach. This 5-star resort is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Morne Seychellois National Park and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Victoria Clocktower.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 161 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a steam room. Additional features at this Colonial resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the resort's 24-hour room service. Need to unwind? Take a break at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar for a tasty beverage. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Mahe Island? This resort has facilities measuring 3821 square feet (355 square meters), including a conference center. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bazar Labrin Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Beau Vallon Beach - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Victoria Clocktower - 3.1 km / 2 mi
Trois Freres Trail - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Morne Seychellois National Park - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Seychelles National Botanical Gardens - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Stade Linite - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Morne Blanc - 9.7 km / 6 mi
North East Point Beach - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Sainte Anne Beach - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Moyenne Island - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Ste. Anne Marine National Park - 12.3 km / 7.6 mi
Barbarons Beach - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Grand Anse Beach - 16.5 km / 10.2 mi
Seychelles Golf Club - 18.1 km / 11.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Seychelles Intl. Airport (SEZ) - 13.9 km / 8.6 mi
Praslin Island (PRI) - 64.4 km / 40 mi
The preferred airport for Savoy Resort & Spa is Seychelles Intl. Airport (SEZ).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 170
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: EUR 85 (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 35 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Reception hall
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Couples/private dining
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3821
- -Conference space size (meters) - 355
- -Beach bar
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby