Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Cranleigh in Bath, you'll be in the suburbs, within a 5-minute drive of Royal Victoria Park and No. 1 Royal Crescent. This 4-star bed & breakfast is 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Bath Botanical Gardens and 1.9 mi (3 km) from Thermae Bath Spa.Rooms
Stay in one of 11 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers and free tea bags/instant coffee.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can catch a ride on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 1.75 miles.Dining
Take advantage of the bed & breakfast's room service (during limited hours). Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and coffee/tea in a common area. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bath Botanical Gardens - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Royal Victoria Park - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Bath City Farm - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Herschel Museum of Astronomy - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Royal Crescent - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Georgian Garden - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
No. 1 Royal Crescent - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The Circus - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Jane Austen Centre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Bath Assembly Rooms - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Fashion Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Theatre Royal Bath - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
The Egg Theatre - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Museum of Bath at Work - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Thermae Bath Spa - 3 km / 1.8 mi
The preferred airport for Cranleigh is Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 26.3 km / 16.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 6 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 6 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 5 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: GBP 10 for adults and GBP 5 for children (approximately)
- Late check-in fee
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free parking nearby
- -Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- -Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- -Train station pickup (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage