Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Résidence Nemea Les Chalets du Bois de Champelle in Morillon, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 5-minute drive of Samoens Ski Resort and Morillon Ski Resort. This ski residence is 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from Flaine Ski Resort and 17.6 mi (28.2 km) from Avoriaz Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 30 guestrooms, featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and stovetops. Digital programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while wired Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Conveniences include microwaves and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities at this residence include complimentary wireless Internet access and ski storage.Dining
Continental breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Morillon Ski Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Samoens Ski Resort - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Grand Massif Express Gondola - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Lake Flaine - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Flaine Ski Resort - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Forum Ski Lift - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Les Gets Ski Resort - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Museum of Mechanical Music - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Moulins Ski Lift - 25 km / 15.5 mi
Avoriaz Ski Resort - 28.2 km / 17.6 mi
Morzine Tourist Office - 30.5 km / 19 mi
Les Prodains Gondola - 35.4 km / 22 mi
Lac de Montriond - 36.4 km / 22.6 mi
Vieux Pont de Saint Martin - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Aquariaz Water Park - 41.1 km / 25.6 mi
The preferred airport for Résidence Nemea Les Chalets du Bois de Champelle is Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 65.5 km / 40.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Reception opening hours: 9 AM – noon and 5 PM – 7PM
Please note:Reception is closed Tuesday afternoon and all day Wednesday.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.35 per person, per night
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 15 per week (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 38 per pet, per stay
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 100 per stay
- Television fee: EUR 42 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 27.0 per week
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Ski storage