Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown, you'll be centrally located in Halifax, within a 5-minute walk of Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and Scotiabank Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.6 mi (1 km) from Halifax Citadel and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Casino Nova Scotia.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 181 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 42-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite from the grocery/convenience store serving guests of Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Halifax? This hotel has facilities measuring 5000 square feet (465 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Halifax Town Clock - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Scotiabank Centre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Halifax City Hall - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Nova Scotia College of Art and Design - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Parade - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St George's Round Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Anna Leonowens Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Saint Patrick's Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Historic Properties - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Royal Artillery Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
St. Paul's Anglican Church - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Halifax North Common Park - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Casino Nova Scotia - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Halifax World Trade and Convention Centre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn by Hilton Halifax Downtown is Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) - 32.2 km / 20 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 23 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of meeting rooms - 7
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5000
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 465
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available