With a stay at Russell Court Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Bournemouth, just a 5-minute walk from Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre and 8 minutes by foot from Bournemouth International Centre. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Bournemouth Beach and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Bournemouth Lower Gardens.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 60 guestrooms. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and a ballroom.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at Russel Court Restaurant, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). English breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Russell-Cotes Art Gallery and Museum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bournemouth Pavillion Theatre - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
St. Peter's Church - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Oceanarium - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bournemouth Lower Gardens - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bournemouth International Centre - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Genting Casino Bournemouth - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Bournemouth Pier - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bournemouth Beach - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
The Square - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Bournemouth Town Hall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Bournemouth Natural Science Society - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Knyveton Gardens - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Boscombe Beach - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Meyrick Park Golf Course - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.) - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Southampton (SOU) - 53.6 km / 33.3 mi
The preferred airport for Russell Court Hotel is Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Parking hours are 3:30 PM-10 AM.
The front desk is open daily until 11:30 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. This property is working with Bournemouth Council to provide emergency housing (for males), therefore this property can only accept bookings for male essential travelers. Guests must present validation of essential travel during check-in. No visitors or unregistered guests are allowed in guestrooms. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 14.95 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5 (for 8 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 8 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Wheelchair accessible – no