When you stay at The Speech House Hotel in Coleford, you'll be next to a golf course, a 1-minute drive from Forest of Dean and 9 minutes from Wye Valley. This golf hotel is 16.8 mi (27 km) from Chepstow Racecourse and 3 mi (4.8 km) from Forest Hills Golf Club.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 35 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy British cuisine at The Orangery, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 9:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forest of Dean - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Forest Hills Golf Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wenchford Picnic Site - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Wye Valley - 6.2 km / 3.9 mi
Littledean Jail - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Perrygrove Railway & Treetop Adventure - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Clearwell Caves - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Dean Heritage Centre - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Taurus Crafts - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Goodrich Castle - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Wilton Castle - 17.6 km / 11 mi
BattleSports Glos - 18.8 km / 11.7 mi
Tintern Abbey - 19.5 km / 12.1 mi
St. Mary's Kempley - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
The International Centre for Birds of Prey - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
The preferred airport for The Speech House Hotel is Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 71.4 km / 44.4 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, this property can only accept bookings for essential travel or stays. You may be asked to provide evidence of this on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 8.50 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -One meeting room
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Food and water bowls