When you stay at Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, you'll be on a river, within a 15-minute walk of Quayside and Gateshead Millennium Bridge. This 4-star hotel is 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from St. James' Park and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch, dinner, or brunch at Bistro du Vin, a restaurant which specializes in French cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Seven Stories - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Quayside - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Gateshead Millennium Bridge - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
BALTIC Centre for Contemporary Art - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Sage Gateshead - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Castle Keep - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Laing Art Gallery - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne St. Nicholas' Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Northumberland Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tyne Bridge - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Bigg Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Northumbria University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Newcastle-upon-Tyne Theatre Royal - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Grey's Monument - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Central Arcade - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Newcastle Intl. Airport (NCL) - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford) - 148.5 km / 92.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel du Vin & Bistro Newcastle is Leeds (LBA-Leeds Bradford).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 10.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms