Located in Ras Al Khaimah, Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort is connected to the convention center, a 3-minute drive from Al Hamra Mall and 10 minutes from Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club. This 5-star resort is within the region of Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah and Jabel Jais.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 265 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Pay movies and MP3 docking stations are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature bidets and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Le Chalet, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Ras Al Khaimah? This resort has facilities measuring 10204 square feet (948 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Al Hamra Mall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Al Hamra Marina and Yacht Club - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Dreamland - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Khuzam Family Park - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Al Qawasim Corniche - 23.3 km / 14.5 mi
National Museum of Ras al Khaimah - 24.9 km / 15.5 mi
Umm Al Quwain Motor Racing Club - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Tower Links Golf Club - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Khatt Hot Springs - 40.9 km / 25.4 mi
Dhayan Fort - 42.7 km / 26.6 mi
Marine Research Center and Aquarium - 45.3 km / 28.1 mi
Al Zorah Golf Club - 47.4 km / 29.4 mi
Al Hamriyah Free Zone - 47.9 km / 29.8 mi
Ajman Free Zone - 49.4 km / 30.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB) - 80.8 km / 50.2 mi
Ras al Khaimah (RKT-Ras al Khaimah Intl.) - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Sharjah (SHJ-Sharjah Intl.) - 68.3 km / 42.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort is Dubai Intl. Airport (DXB).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of CleanStay (Hilton) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. This property requires a valid passport or Emirates ID for all guests at check-in, regardless of age.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: AED 20 per accommodation, per night A tourism fee is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The fee is AED 20 for the first bedroom per night, and increases by AED 20 per night for each additional bedroom.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AED 85 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AED 45 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AED 45 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AED 45 (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AED 300 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AED 0.00 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: AED 150.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Hair salon
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Conference center
- -Swimming pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Free valet parking
- -Meeting rooms
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 4
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (meters) - 948
- -Conference space size (feet) - 10204
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking