Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port, you'll be centrally located in Portland, within a 10-minute walk of Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Victoria Mansion. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Portland Museum of Art and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Portland Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LED televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1.00 mi.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has facilities measuring 1050 square feet (98 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request), and a cruise ship terminal shuttle is also provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cross Insurance Arena - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Monument Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casco Bay Lines Ferry Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maine Historical Society - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wadsworth-Longfellow House - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Museum of African Culture - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Port City Music Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Merrill Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maine College of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charles Q. Clapp House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Mansion - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Space Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Portland Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
McLellan-Sweat Mansion - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Children's Museum of Maine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Brunswick, ME (NHZ-Brunswick Executive) - 50.8 km / 31.6 mi
Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal) - 51.1 km / 31.8 mi
Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port is Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom. Airport shuttle service is available on request from 8 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 11 and USD 11 for adults, USD 11 and USD 11 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free area shuttle
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Free train station drop-off
- -Free ferry terminal shuttle
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Free cruise terminal shuttle
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1050
- -Conference space size (meters) - 98
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free train station pickup
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available