With a stay at Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port, you'll be centrally located in Portland, within a 10-minute walk of Wadsworth-Longfellow House and Victoria Mansion. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Portland Museum of Art and 1 mi (1.5 km) from Portland Observatory.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 130 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Your bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel's coffee shop/café, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has facilities measuring 1050 square feet (98 square meters), including a meeting room. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cross Insurance Arena - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Monument Square - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Casco Bay Lines Ferry Terminal - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Maine Historical Society - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Wadsworth-Longfellow House - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Museum of African Culture - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Port City Music Hall - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Merrill Auditorium - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Maine College of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Charles Q. Clapp House - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Victoria Mansion - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Space Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Portland Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
McLellan-Sweat Mansion - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Children's Museum of Maine - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM) - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal) - 60.8 km / 37.8 mi
Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional) - 52.9 km / 32.9 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Place Portland-Old Port is Portland Intl. Jetport Airport (PWM).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Pool access available from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the SafeStay (AHLA - USA) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in fee: USD 50.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Free breakfast
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1050
- -Conference space size (meters) - 98
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available